|Protocol for Receiving Scroll
The protocols for receiving scrolls are as follows:-
1. The Dean of the School/Centre will announce the programme to be awarded.
2. Graduands move to the stairs at the side of the stage.
3. Give your queue card to the convocation secretariat in charge before moving up the stage.
4. Wait at the top of the staircase. Do not move forward until your name is announced.
5. Once your name is announced, proceed to the spot marked in red on the stage, bow and move forward.
6. The scroll will be awarded by the conferrer invited by the College.
7. Accept the scroll with both hands, take a bow and walk to your seat.
Kindly send an email to the convocation secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry or problem.